Social Media Manager – Freelance
McCann Melbourne is looking for a Social Media Manager to join its growing integrated team. McCann Melbourne is one of the worlds most awarded creative agencies, known for consistently producing integrated, creative work that is recognised on the global stage. With around 180 agencies in 120 countries, McCann is also part of the The Interpublic Group of companies (IPG)
At McCann Melbourne you will work on a wide range of digital projects for a mix of multinational and local clients including L’Oréal Paris, AGL Energy, Metro Trains, BIC and Tiger Air Australia.
As Social Media Manager you will work closely with our clients, the account management team and head of social to take ownership of and manage a wide variety of Always On and and campaign social work.
- Plan and manage content calendars across a range of social platforms
- Work with creative teams to brief, guide and create social content
- Guide and assist with community management
- Curate content from various sources
- Influencer Management
- Create reports from various social media platforms
- Interpret data and develop insights and recommendations
- Contribute to Social media strategies
Skills and Expereience
Social Media Manager:
- Have 2+ years of experience preferably working in an agency environment
- Proven experience in Facebook, Youtube and Instagram managing extensive Campaign and Always On program
- Social copywriting experience
- Experience with Google products such as Analytics and AdWords
- A solid understanding of content and social media dynamics.
If are interested in joining the integrated team at McCann please send your CV to Tony Prysten – Digital Director.
No recruiters please: We ask that at this stage, recruiters please refrain from sending candidates or making contact.