Integrated Digital Producer
McCann Melbourne is looking for a Digital Producer to join its growing digital team. McCann Melbourne is one of the worlds most awarded creative agencies, known for consistently producing integrated, creative work that is recognised on the global stage. With around 180 agencies in 120 countries, McCann is also part of the The Interpublic Group of companies (IPG)
At McCann Melbourne you will work on a wide range of digital projects for a mix of multinational and local clients including L’Oréal Paris, AGL Energy, Metro Trains, Australian Unity and Tiger Air.
As an Integrated Digital Producer you will work closely with our clients, the account management team and our integrated content, social and media teams to take ownership of and manage a wide variety of digital projects and campaigns. You will manage the creation of project documentation including estimates, requirements, scope of work and timing plans with your primary focus to ensure the timely delivery of quality digital, content and social products that satisfy client and budget requirements.
- Take ownership of and manage day-to-day digital projects and campaigns
- Ensure the timely delivery of quality digital products, including stakeholder satisfaction and budget management
- Work alongside the Traffic Manager to assist with workflow
- Assist in the creation and management of project documentation including estimates, statements of work, functional specifications and timing plans
- Assist account managers, media teams, creative teams, UX designers and developers with project requirements
- General content management across various client platforms
Skills based competencies
The Digital Producer:
- Have 2+ years of digital experience working in an agency environment
- Be familiar with HTML, CSS, Basecamp, Jira, WordPress, Photoshop, CRM platforms and prototyping software.
- Have experience with production and management of digital campaign projects – display advertising, eDMs and social media.
- Experience with Google products such as Analytics and AdWords.
- A basic understanding of marketing, content and social media dynamics.
Key behavioural attributes
Some of the key behavioural attributes of the Integrated Digital Producer
- Process driven
- Willing to learn and help
- Analytical thinking
- Systems thinking
- Problem solving
- Prioritising of conflicting requirements
- Negotiation skills
- ‘Intrapreneur’ – is innovative in what can be done to improve their immediate team and business unit
If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining the digital team at McCann please send your CV to Tony Prysten – Digital Director.
No recruiters please: We ask that at this stage, recruiters please refrain from sending candidates or making contact.