Community Manager – Contract
McCann Melbourne is looking for a Community Manager to join its growing integrated team. McCann Melbourne is one of the worlds most awarded creative agencies, known for consistently producing integrated, creative work that is recognised on the global stage. With around 180 agencies in 120 countries, McCann is also part of the The Interpublic Group of companies (IPG)
The Community Manager is responsible for the day-to-day moderation of social media posts, community engagement and support with content creation across a number of key clients.
As Community Manager you will work closely with our the social team to take ownership of and manage a number of Always On and and campaign social accounts.
- Build and manage a number of communities
- Key focus on Instagram, Facebook and organic results
- Foster Engagement – Engage and foster positive engagement with online communities and share key learnings with the rest of the team
- Plan and manage content calendars across a range of social platforms
- Work with creative teams to brief, guide and create social content
- Curate content from various sources
- Influencer Management
- Create reports from various social media platforms
Skills and Expereience
- Have 1-2 years of experience preferably working in an agency environment
- Proven experience in Facebook and Instagram managing extensive communities through Campaign and Always On programs
- Social copywriting experience
- A solid understanding of content and social media dynamics.
If are interested in joining the integrated team at McCann please send your CV to Chris Baker – Social Director.
No recruiters please: We ask that at this stage, recruiters please refrain from sending candidates or making contact.