We are looking for a new traffic manager to join the team at McCann Melbourne.
Your role is vital to the smooth running of the agency ensuring appropriate creative resources are applied to each project and managed to completion through the agency.
As Traffic Manager you will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for:
- Reviewing briefs and timelines from account service and strategy teams
- Allocating work to creative teams and reallocating as required
- Managing brief & debrief approvals with CD & ECD
- Diary management for CD & ECD
- Weekly WIPs and managing resource planning schedule
- Highlighting and solving or escalating resource issues as required
- Managing freelance resource requirements
- Refining agency processes as required
- Mentoring Account Executives & Managers on Traffic process best practice
- Building positive and productive working relationships across the agency
Skills and experience:
- At least 3 years experience in a fast paced Agency environment – in Traffic, Creative Services, Project management or production management.
- An understanding of agency creative and production processes
- Supremely organized
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Postive, solution focussed and unflappable
Please email a CV to: Anita Deutsch-Burley
McCann Melbourne, one of the world’s most awarded agencies, is know for consistently producing high quality, creative work that is recognised on the global stage. With around 180 agencies in 120 countries, McCann is also part of the Interpublic Group of companies (IPG).
You will be joining an incredibly talented, passionate and dedicated group of people, with a passion for great advertising and truly adding value to their clients’ business.
We ask that at this stage, recruiters please refrain from sending candidates or making contact.