Senior Beauty Director/Content Producer (Flexible Contract Role)
McCann Melbourne is looking for a seasoned and passionate Senior Beauty Director/Content Producer that is keen to bring their editorial brilliance, partnering with a team of top creatives, to create highly engaged content.
McCann Melbourne, one of the world’s most awarded agencies, is know for consistently producing high quality, creative work that is recognised on the global stage. With around 180 agencies in 120 countries, McCann is also part of the Interpublic Group of companies (IPG).
You will be joining an incredibly talented, passionate and dedicated group of people, with a passion for great advertising and truly adding value to their clients’ business.
This position can be based in Sydney or Melbourne and is effective immediately.
- Creating engaging editorial and commercial content (video), using SEO best practices
- Collaborate with a small creative team, to develop ideas that are on-trend, innovative and fresh
- Ability to integrate commercial/brand needs into content themes
- Co-create content with beauty influencers, to generate the best creative outputs
- Attend film shoots and help direct on-set
- Keep up-to-date with global beauty trends, and develop monthly newsletter
- Flexible contract role, with initial 3 month trial contract
- Approx 10+ years experience in beauty editorial
- Must have online experience, with a focus on video production
- Experience working with brands and advertising not essential, although an openness to try new ways of working is key
- Experience in leveraging data analytics to drive editorial ideas
- Ability to manage own time and meet daily deadlines
- Collaborative team player, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Plenty of initiative and drive, always striving towards being better
- Email a detailed CV
- Tailored portfolio of past content work, with a description of your role and involvement within each piece
- Pitch idea of one evergreen video idea for a beauty topic of your choice.
Please email to: Lynn Chinnock.
Applications close 22nd February, 2017
We ask that at this stage, recruiters please refrain from sending candidates or making contact.