Social & Media Co-ordinator
McCann Sydney is on the lookout for a Media Co-ordinator to join the team.
You will work closely with McCann’s Media Manger and National Head of Digital and will contribute to the growth of McCann’s media offering. You will successfully manage and report on national offline and digital media campaigns while experiencing the inner workings of one of Australia’s most awarded creative agencies.
You are a resourceful creative thinker who is detail and results orientated. You have an active interest in social media marketing and digital media, and awareness in emerging technologies. You are proactive, have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and are confident facilitating and leading change by example.
This position is available now and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Working in conjunction with creative, media, social, production, planning, and account service teams you are responsible for managing implementation plans across social and media campaigns. The core responsibilities of this position are:
- Ownership of delivery
- Create and manage media and social delivery timelinesCo-ordination of content development in line with content calendars and deliverable timelines
- Social/content management and dissemination
- Generate creative specs/material instructions and ensure creative is built correctly
- Setup/trafficking of media campaigns
- Review and enter media plan information into media systems, test creative materials, and co-ordinate the scheduling, launching and optimising of online advertising campaigns
- Troubleshooting creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns under your management
- Report generation for media and social as per schedule
- Management of publisher and media invoices
- Quality assurance/QA of delivery
- Manage key internal and external relationships
- Work closely with Account Service, Digital Production, Creative, Finance departments as well as external resources to ensure delivery is met in a timely manner, within budget and to a high quality
- Liaise with third-party suppliers, publishers and media agencies
- Liaise with McCann Worldgroup agencies and Interpublic Group (IPG) network partners
A tertiary qualification (Bachelor Degree or above) is also desirable. Some working knowledge of (favourable, but not essential):
- Software packages; Microsoft Office suite (particularly, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Social media; publishing/dissemination & analytics tools
- Some knowledge online media tactics: CPM, CPC, CPA, SOV, and search
If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining the team at McCann Sydney, please send your CV to Jeremy Carreon.
Strictly no recruiters please. We ask, that at this stage, recruiters refrain from sending candidates or making contact.