McCann Melbourne is looking for a skilled and ambitious Front End Developer to join its growing digital team. McCann Melbourne, Australia’s top ranked creative agency (WARC 2015) is one of the worlds most awarded creative agencies, and is known for consistently producing high quality, creative work. With around 180 agencies in 120 countries, McCann is also part of the The Interpublic Group of companies (IPG).
With a passion for delivering brilliant, user focussed code you will work on a wide range of digital projects for a mix of multinational and local clients including L’Oréal Paris, AGL, Australian Unity, Metro Trains, Melbourne University, Bendigo Bank, Tiger Air and MIFF.
As Front End Developer you will champion technology, love a challenge and work collaboratively with the digital team to deliver world class highly interactive and engaging sites
With at least a year of agency experience this position is open to freelancers who may also be interested in moving to a permanent role in the near future.
– Front-end development of responsive websites, HTML emails and web based applications.
– Assist creative and account service team members to clarify requirements, define functional specifications, develop technical solutions and provide accurate estimates of effort.
– Develop prototypes and proofs-of-concept as needed during the planning and design.
– Assist with development and maintenance on existing online platforms
– Work within multi-disciplinary development teams using code versioning repositories such as Git.
Skills based competencies
The Front End developer will
– Have 2+ years of digital experience working in an agency environment.
– Standards compliant HTML5.
– CSS3 and pre-processors.
– Good knowledge of browser and device compatibility, and progressive enhancement techniques.
Key behavioural attributes
Some of the key behavioural attributes of a Front End Developer
– Problem solver.
– Innovative and Creative thinker.
– Process driven.
If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining the team at McCann, please send your CV/URL to Tony Prysten – Digital Director.
No recruiters please. We ask that at this stage, recruiters please refrain from sending candidates or making contact.